Hi, I’m Alex, a guy obsessed with Japanese music. Welcome to Tsukiyo no Hikari. This blog is where I review and share my thoughts on releases the J-Music scene, plus the occasional editorial-like post. I hope to interect with other music lovers, so please feel free to leave comments. I won’t claim to be objective or anything; instead, my reviews will be my opinions, backed up by reasons about where I think the songs did/didn’t do well.
Boring stuff about me:
- I hail from the land of Oz
- I’m a student
- I enjoy watching anime, singing, cricket, reading and (of course) listening to music
- I’m fussy about vocals
- I like good guitar-work in my songs
- My favourite band is abingdon boys school
- Other Japanese artists I love include AKINO, HIMEKA, Kalafina, Nano, Onmyouza and Phantasm (FES CV Yui Sakakibara)
- I like rock, metal, anison and some pop but also dabble in other genres
- I don’t like lower-case titles. Heehee
Anyway, happy reading!
You can contact me via the following methods:
- Email – my address is tsukiyonohikari123 (AT) gmail (DOT) com. Please note that I am not currently looking for writers, nor going to review indie bands wanting to promote their work.
- Tsukiyo no Hikari’s Facebook page.
- My Twitter account.
- Ultimate-Guitar. I don’t go there often… but you can still message me. Or check out my guitar tabs🙂 (*ahem* obviously no self-promotion there).
- Or just leave a comment!
Feel free to comment your opinion on any of my posts. It’s always encouraging to me when people respond. I don’t care if you completely disagree with me or the post is months old or whatever, I’d still love to hear from you. Also, if you have questions about anything you can ask here.
Finally: NO DOWNLOAD LINKS WILL BE PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. Not in the posts, not in the comments. So please don’t ask. If you’re looking for downloads, go elsewhere.